Welcome to the official author's blog for Pico Triano. From this site you can find links to most of my online writing. The menu below will bring you to some of my more popular work and allow you to navigate the site. In the sidebar you will find feeds listing the latest articles on all my websites. Relax take you time and enjoy your visit.

Sunday 24 August 2014

Under Construction!



I finally set about doing something that I've had in mind for quite some time. Rebuild my author's blog and make it work for me again. Part of me forgot how much work this is though.

My plans for this are ambitious. I want to make it easier for people who follow or visit me out of the blue to find my writing efforts. If I do this right, I will improve my ranking on Google, which will help that cause as well. Expect to find links. In fact two paragraphs down there are three of them.

A lot of writers have helped me and I am hoping to offer links to their work as well. I believe writers need all the help they can get. My plan is to highlight another writer each week from the various platforms I write on myself.

Right now I write on three sites with some regularity. WDC (writing dot com), Bubblews and Hubpages. Click the links to go to my profile pages.

I hope to have this blog working as envisioned by the end of another week. That is truly ambitious because I'm aiming to get my webzine published before the end of the month as well. Pico's Cycling - Tales of the Road is a project of have no intentions of giving up on at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment